Hidraderm Liposomal Serum. This is a unique serum with a unique composition. Contains a direct source of hyaluronic acid (as opposed to standard products containing only its precursors). Provides deep hydration, thanks to the content of various molecular masses that reach all skin structures. Without the need for invasive procedures, it perfectly fills wrinkles.
– Hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight> 1.590.000 Da – protective effect of the stratum corneum
– Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid (250,000-450,000 Da) – protects against transepidermal water loss
– Liposomal hyaluronic acid with very low molecular weight (<100,000 Da) – deep hydration by reaching the dermis
– Retinol and Retinaldehyde liposomes – work synergistically with acid, stimulating its synthesis and strengthening the power of moisturizing
– all skin types
– particularly sensitive
– intensive moisturizing
– anti-aging therapy
– dehydration caused by aesthetic procedures (peels, laser, microdermabrasion)
– dermatological (corticoids, retinoids, etc.)
– not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Apply the serum in the morning and evening, applying to cleansed face, neck and places that require it. After absorption, apply face cream.
hyaluronic acid, ceramides, fatty acids and retinol and phytosphingosine, retinaldehyde liposomes (in low concentrations that ensure high tolerance and can be used throughout the year).