Although acne is most common among teenagers, it can affect people of all ages. Many adults struggle with various types of acne.
Unfortunately, this skin condition requires a holistic approach to treating it. Diagnosing the causes tends to be difficult, and drugstore beauty products may be insufficient when it comes to tackling this condition.
Therefore, it is essential to combine daily beauty care with appropriate cosmetic and dermatological treatments.
Our therapy is designed to help reduce your acne. We combine appropriate professional beauty products, nourishing active substances, and medical equipment to match the actual state and needs of our client’s skin.
The recommended number of treatments ranges from 2 to 6.
- Combination and oily skin
- Skin discolouration
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Various types of acne
- Uneven skin tone
- Hyperpigmentation spots
- Acne scars
- Enlarged pores
- Reducing acne and acne scars
- Reducing the visibility of open pores
- Smoother and softer skin
- Skin looks much more relaxed and younger
- Skin brightening, oxygenation and firming
- Slowing down the sebum production
- Anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antiseptic effect
- Supporting skin repair processes
- Lightening of scars and discolourations
- Visibly clearer, smoother skin