A professional and completely safe AHA exfoliation treatment for your skin. The Acid Peel is a therapy that uses a range of AHA acids such as mandelic, glycolic and lactic acid, which are common active ingredients found in skincare cosmetics. When used by an expert at a concentration matching your skin type and condition, the AHA exfoliator gives many beneficial effects.
The treatment involves careful skin cleansing, and the subsequent application of a proper acid (or a combination of acids), which is left on the skin for a few minutes, and then thoroughly rinsed. Acid peel exfoliates and brightens up the skin, unclogging pores and slowing down the sebum production process.
The effects are much more visible than classic home scrubs, which only exfoliate the epidermis (the surface layer of the skin). Apart from cleansing, smoothing, and firming the skin, a well-matched acid peel also smooths out expression wrinkles (stimulating collagen and elastin production).
We recommend it as a one-off or in a set of treatments (the number and type are tailored to your needs).
- All skin types
- Enlarged pores
- Dull and grey skin
- Hyperpigmentation spots
- Acne scars
- Uneven skin texture
- First wrinkles, lines and folds
- Flaccid skin, lacking elasticity
- Deep skin cleansing
- Slowing down the sebum production
- Eliminating blackheads
- Reducing the visibility of open pores
- Improving skin elasticity
- Visibly firmer and smoother skin
- Oxygenating effect
- Supporting the healing of acne
- Improving the skin tone
- Lightening of scars and discolourations
- Smoothing out wrinkles
- Visible skin rejuvenation
- Better skin hydration
- Increasing further skincare penetration