Get rid of deep wrinkles, folds, and lines, and achieve visibly smoother skin! Over time, the level of hyaluronic acid in our skin decreases, as do collagen and elastin levels.
As a result, our skin becomes thinner and looser. Moreover, facial muscle activity creates the first expression wrinkles. Around the age of 30, we can see the first crow’s feet forming, followed by wrinkles between the eyebrows and on our forehead, a nasolabial furrow, drooping cheeks or eyelids, and wrinkles on the neck.
Botox (botulinum toxin), which has been used in aesthetic medicine for many years now, temporarily paralyses specific facial muscles, making them less stiff. As a result, the skin becomes smoother, and wrinkles are diminished.
A professionally performed botox injection can give very natural results without the unwanted ‘mask’ effect or impeding facial mimicry. Depending on the injection site, the procedure takes about 20 minutes, maybe more.
Our specialist injects the drug using a thin needle. It is not a particularly painful procedure, but we can apply a numbing cream to your skin if needed. The first results of botox injections will not be visible immediately.
The change will appear gradually (optimal results will be visible after about 10-14 days). Since botox blocks specific facial muscles, this treatment is often used to treat bruxism (a common cause of migraines) as well.
- Different types of wrinkles and furrow lines: around the mouth, marionette line, gravitational folds, smile lines, on the forehead, lion wrinkle, crow’s feet, nasolabial fold etc.
- Face oval improvement
- Skin firmness and elasticity improvement
- The immediate effect of reducing wrinkles on the selected area
- Temporary stopping the processes of new wrinkles formation in the selected area
- Reduction of bruxism
- Reduction of migraines
- The effect lasts up to 6 months