Thorough peeling and skin refreshing treatment using ultrasounds and water! Regardless of age and skin type, exfoliation should be an essential element of our facial skincare.
Cavitation peeling is the perfect treatment for any skin type – also for sensitive, capillaries-prone and acne skin. Due to its mild impact, it may be performed on the thin skin around the mouth or eyes. Its beneficial effect is achieved with ultrasound producing equipment.
During the treatment, the cavitation process takes place (water liquid is turned into gas). First, your skin will be wetted with water which will create microbubbles under the device. The popping microbubbles break down your old epidermal cells – as a result, the pores and sebaceous gland openings are cleansed, and the skin is oxygenated.
A noticeable effect of immediate smoothing, firming, and cleansing guaranteed!
Cavitation peeling is a pain-free and quick treatment (it may be carried out prior to further beauty treatments).
- Different skin types – from dry and sensitive to oily
- Coupe rose-prone skin (no heat generated during the treatment)
- Acne changes (scars, pimples, discolouration)
- First signs of ageing
- Uneven skin tone
- Enlarged pores
- Lack of skin firmness and elasticity
- Dull and grey skin
- Bags and circles under eyes
- Deep hydration and oxygenation of the skin
- Skin firmness and elasticity improvement
- Skin lightening
- Reducing the visibility of open pores
- Supporting the healing of acne
- Brightening of discolouration
- Smoothing out wrinkles, lines and folds
- Increasing further skincare penetration
- Preparing the skin for other beauty treatments