An intense skin regeneration using micro-needling! Microneedle mesotherapy is a revolutionary, minimally invasive treatment that our customers love.
It involves penetrating the surface of your skin with thousands of very quick and dense pricks (about 3 mm deep) using a unique device with a head ending (Dermapen or Dermaroller). Along with the wounds, nourishing substances are delivered deep into your skin.
Microneedle mesotherapy improves the overall appearance and conditions of your skin immediately, forcing it to regenerate and produce collagen and elastin.
As a result, the epidermis thickens, and the skin gains a youthful glow, tone, and firmness. It is an excellent treatment for mature or dry skin with the first signs of ageing (shallow wrinkles).
Right after the treatment, your skin may be slightly reddened and swollen, but it settles after 1 to 3 days.
We recommend it as a one-off or in a set of treatments.
- Mature and dry skin
- First wrinkles on the face, neck and décolleté
- Folds and lines
- Skin ageing prevention
- Dry and grey skin
- Loss of the face oval
- Age and hyperpigmentation spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Bags under the eyes
- Scars (including acne scars)
- Dilated blood vessels
- Intensive skin regeneration
- Reducing the visibility of open pores
- Lightening of scars and discolourations
- Smoothing out wrinkles, lines and folds
- Eliminating bags and circles under eyes
- Broken blood vessel sealing
- Improving the skin tone
- Skin tightening
- The skin looks much more relaxed and younger
- Face oval and colour improvement