Instant refreshment for any skin type! Oxybrasion is a gentle saline and oxygen exfoliation. It may be used as an introduction for further beauty treatments, boosting their effectiveness.
The treatment involves the application of oxygen and saline under suitable pressure. It exfoliates the skin gently, providing deep skin layers with an appropriate level of moisturisation. Oxybrasion accelerates the absorption of nourishing substances from beauty products.
Performed individually, it regulates the sebum secretion process, cleanses the skin gently and lightens acne scars or sunspots. The skin is left pleasantly moisturised, oxygenated and incredibly soft. Expression wrinkles and fine lines are reduced, and skin inflammation disappears immediately.
Performed regularly this treatment helps in treating various types of acne.
- All skin types
- Couperose-prone skin
- Sensitive, dry and atopic skin
- Different types of acne
- Dull, grey and tired skin
- First winkles
- Skin inflammations
- First signs of skin ageing
- Lumps and skin discolouration
- Lack of skin firmness and elasticity
- Perifollicular keratosis
- Elimination of dryness and skin tightness
- Smoothing out wrinkles, lines and folds
- Strong revitalizing and nourishing effect
- Skin lightening and tone improvement
- Skin is smoother
- Reduction of seborrhoea and inflammations
- Supporting anti-acne therapy
- Lightening of scars and discolourations
- Increasing further skincare penetration
- Preparing the skin for other beauty treatments