Slow down the ageing process of your skin! Platelet Rich Fibrine (PRF) is a non-surgical aesthetic medicine procedure that uses the patient’s own blood.
We draw your blood and then centrifuge it using a special machine (it spins to separate fluids of different densities). Then, the fibrin is injected under your skin using a standard needle mesotherapy treatment, into the area requiring therapy.
The Platelet Rich Fibrin can be successfully performed on the skin of the face, neck, or décolletage. Fibrin promotes skin repair processes, stimulating it to renew. It is an effective method of stimulating hair growth as well, commonly used to treat baldness.
At our clinic, the PRF procedure is often combined with Platelet Rich Plasma (the so-called vampire facelift).
- Flabbiness of the face, neck, and décolletage
- Skin that needs deep regeneration
- Expression wrinkles
- Acne scars and hyper-pigmentation spots
- Androgenetic alopecia
- After laser therapy treatments
- Deep regeneration and revitalisation of the skin on the face, neck, and décolletage
- Intense skin hydration
- Lightening of scars and discolourations
- Tightening and firming the skin
- Improving the skin tone
- Gentle filling of wrinkles and furrows
- Microcirculation improvement
- Excessive hair loss treating