A favourite among celebrities! The so-called vampire facelift (Platelet Rich Plasma – PRP) is one of the most effective non-surgical methods of fighting the first symptoms of facial skin ageing. Most importantly, it is entirely natural and safe – the product we use during the treatment is prepared using… your own blood.
We draw your blood and then centrifuge it using a special machine (it spins to separate fluids of different densities). Then, the Platelet Rich Plasma from your blood is injected – along with hyaluronic acid filler – directly into your skin, like during a standard needle mesotherapy treatment (very thin needles).
We can perform the vampire facelift treatment on different areas of your face, décolletage, or arms – as well as on the delicate area under the eyes or eyelids. Plasma contains substances that phenomenally influence cell regeneration in the skin, stimulating it to produce collagen.
As a result, your skin immediately gains elasticity, becoming firmer and surprisingly softer. A grey, dull, and tired complexion becomes radiant, wrinkles are gradually smoothed out, and the face oval is lifted.
Due to the strong regenerative and firming qualities of this therapy, PRP is an effective method of treating drooping eyelids (one of the best plastic surgery alternatives). It also works well as a regenerative therapy after different types of surgery.
- Flabbiness of the face, neck, and décolletage
- Wrinkles and facial folds
- Expression wrinkles
- Acne scars and hyper-pigmentation spots
- Dull and grey skin
- Loss of the face oval
- Regeneration after plastic surgery
- Drooping eyelids
- Drooping eyelids
- Crow’s feet
- Gentle filling of wrinkles, lines, and folds
- Lightening of scars and discolourations
- The effect of a younger-looking face
- Accelerating wound healing
- Improving the skin tone
- Tightening and firming the skin
- Drooping eyelids removal
- Skin revitalisation and nourishing
- The best results are visible after a series of treatments