A state-of-the-art cosmetic procedure! Due to a broad spectrum of its effectiveness, Radiofrequency Microneedling can be used to treat many skin problems on the face, neck, and décolletage.
It’s sometimes referred to as non-surgical lifting because it affects deep skin layers, toning them, eliminating wrinkles as well as lifting the face contour. In aesthetic medicine, it is regarded as one of the most effective methods to lighten scars and discolouration – more efficient and with a shorter recovery time than a laser.
The treatment combines two therapies common in cosmetology: classic radiofrequency (RF) and microneedling. Radiofrequency heats up your skin tissue, causing collagen fibres to shrink and boosting their production. Microneedling generates thousands of small pricks on the skin’s surface, thus stimulating its regeneration process. The entire microneedling radiofrequency treatment affects the epidermis as well as deep skin layers.
Apart from stimulating the skin to produce collagen and elastin, the treatment also tightens, brightens, and smooths the skin. Right after the procedure, the skin texture is much more pleasant to the touch, and wrinkles and scars are reduced.
Microneedling radiofrequency may also be successful in treating hyperhidrosis problems. Applied to the body, it eliminates cellulite and helps eliminate stretch marks. We recommend it to those who expect prompt results without a lengthy recovery. The skin recovers quicker than after a laser treatment, and the effects are visible almost after the first visit.
We recommend it as a one-off or in a set of treatments.
- The best treatment for people who expect quick results or don’t have time for a long recovery
- Mature skin: wrinkles, lines and folds
- Flabby skin on the face, neckline and neck
- Scars and discolouration
- Dark circles under eyes
- Crow’s feet
- Marionette line
- Sloping oval of the face
- Loss of elasticity of the facial skin (e.g., after rapid weight loss)
- Drooping eyelids
- Seborrhoea and enlarged pores
- Lack of skin firmness
- Dull and grey skin
- Excessive sweating of the face
- Smoothing out wrinkles, lines, and folds
- Lightening of scars, discolourations and circles under eyes
- Face, neck, and cleavage lifting effect
- Increasing the skin elasticity and hydration
- Improving the tension of sagging skin
- Drooping eyelids elimination
- Smoothing crow’s feet and marionette lines
- Face oval and skin tone improvement
- Intense skin hydration
- Reduction of seborrhoea
- Slowing down the skin ageing process
- Skin is smoother and tighter
- Treating hyperhidrosis