The most subtle semi-permanent eyebrow make-up technique! Shading is a method suitable for people of all ages and beauty types – including those with very light, barely visible eyebrows.
It allows us to achieve a more natural effect than, for example, using the eyebrow microblading technique.
What does the procedure entail? Our specialist applies the pigment under your skin, making a small point applied with a needle, then proceeds to shade and darken the thinnest areas, giving the eyebrows their final shape.
The effect is noticeable, but still very natural.
- People who want a subtle effect
- People with fair eyebrows and hair
- People who do not want to apply make-up every day
- Subtly underlined eyebrows
- Removing any eyebrow asymmetries
- More expressive look
- The colour of the pigment matches your beauty type
- The effect lasts longer than more traditional methods such as eyebrow henna